These days there’s a lot of ideological turmoil throughout Western society, and the Internet, being the primary medium of communication connecting members of that society, is at the centre of it. But the origins of this turmoil predate the Internet, and for that we must look back to nineteenth century, to the writings of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Marx and Engels of course carried on earlier developments in European philosophy and together developed the infamous philosophy known as Marxism, a philosophy which has killed more people than any other ideology in history.
Various individuals and groups arose later and carried on the evil work of Mark and Engels. One such group was the Frankfurt School. You can research the details yourself, but the important points regarding the Frankfurt School are:
- They travelled throughout Western and Eastern European nations spreading their ideas among academics, politicians, bankers, and anyone else they believed could provide influential support for their cause.
- They literally purchased positions of rank in influential organisations so as to use those positions to shape policy. For example, they purchased the top jobs in the British National Health Service, the American Psychological Association, the World Health Organisation, and so on.
From their purchased positions of power and perceived authority, and through their influence in political, academic, and other fields, they introduced doctrines which have proven harmful to Western society but beneficial to their Marxist cause:
- Expanding the lexicon of supposed psychological illnesses to include a vast array of things which are nothing more than slight personality differences.
- Including among their definitions of psychiatric illness things like Oppositional Defiant Disorder, which simply means that if you don’t submit to authority, you are psychologically ill, and may need to be hospitalised and medicated “for your own good”.
- Flooding the entertainment industry (via controlling interests who happen to share a common religion and ancestry) with harmful ideas intended to erode the fundamental values which formed Western society.
- Encouraging financial lending and debt as a means of control of the masses.
- Everyone is the same…
- … Except for the people who aren’t white, male, heterosexual, and possibly Christian; everyone else is different and special, and deserves special privileges and rights.
- Marriage is bad.
- Families (of the biologically related sort) are bad.
- Anything done to reduce the capacity of your own kind to sexually reproduce is good, such as having a sex change, sleeping around and catching sexually transmitted diseases, having as many sexual partners as possible so as to erode the idea of pair-bonding and family relationships.
- It is good to give up your homeland and everything your ancestors built, and just donate it all to others. But those others should not do the same.
- You should – no, you must – be ashamed of your very existence if you are white, and even more so if you are heterosexual.
All such notions are intended to break down Western society.
While such ideas may seem obviously negative and harmful, encouraging people of mediocre intellect to embrace such ideas has actually proven remarkably easy. All they had to do was imply that people didn’t have right or privilege X, and they should have right or privilege X, and people automatically embraced it out of the fear that they had somehow been short-changed by their society and had missed out on something which was their due. Examples include:
- The Marxists suggested that women should have the right to work all their lives rather than create families. Women of low intelligence latched on to it, and eagerly agreed “Yeah! I should have the right to work all my life instead of have a family! Having a family is bad!” And that idea alone spawned the generations of Western women ending up alone and miserable, with no partners or offspring.
- The Marxists targeted the lonely outcasts and told them they would find acceptance and a sense of comfort and belonging if they cut off their genitals and removed their ability to procreate. Again, they were told that any reluctance they may have to do such a thing was the evil Society restricting them from doing what they really wanted to do. So the men of lower intelligence did exactly that.
There are many other examples, but I won’t list them all.
While those social changes were happening, disciples of the Frankfurt School were gaining status and influence in economic and political circles. This is why we have groups such as Goldman Sachs literally placing their own people in positions of power inside Western governments, and shaping government policies. Those policies shaped by Goldman Sachs created what became known as the Global Financial Crisis, which resulted in:
- The collapse of smaller banks and other financial institutions, which were then purchased by the larger banks and other financial institutions, resulting in a greater concentration of all wealth and economic power into fewer hands – such as Goldman Sachs.
- A huge chunk of the middle class of the USA being dispossessed of their homes and wealth, spreading poverty and increasing the dependence on debt from the larger banks and other financial institutions.
Then there’s the Western entertainment industry, which is almost completely owned and operated by those very same people. It exists to take in money and spread those harmful ideas. It affects all of us, from children to the old and infirm. It teaches Westerners harmful ideas from their earliest years. By the way, if you are the sort of negligent parent who permits your children to watch and learn from television, you are contributing to the downfall of Western civilisation and should be ashamed of yourself.
But then something happened: along came the Internet. Suddenly people were sharing ideas more than they had been before. And not all of those ideas were originating from the Marxist controlled monopolies. This caused problems. For example, where before the political establishment in the USA had been entirely owned and controlled by the Marxists, suddenly an outsider, Donald Trump, gained popularity through grass roots or bottom up appeal. Unlike all the other politicians, he wasn’t produced by the Marxists and didn’t bend over for them. I’m not saying Trump is good. But he’s not one of the cookie-cutter clones we’ve all had before in political offices.
It is worth noting that following the election of Donald Trump, the various news and other communication businesses operated by the Marxists started using the words populist and populism as negatives, akin to their use of the words racist and racism. They started trying to give the impression that a politician serving the majority of the population was actually a bad thing.
This change really annoyed the Marxists. Previously, they’d bene shaping the minds of the impressionable young somewhat through controlling (not necessarily word by word, but in trends and patterns and policies) very popular Internet websites, such as social media websites and Wikipedia. All those websites are fundamentally crap, but kids are gullible and love them.
Another thing the disciples of the Marxists have been doing is quietly building extensive databases of all of us. Every time you say something on the Internet, every time you upload a photograph, every time you provide your telephone number, it all contributes to their database profile of you.
Think about it. Do you really believe Facebook and Twitter need your real telephone number just so you can log in? No. That’s so you are identified, known, and everything they have on you is attached to your confirmed true identity. If necessary, they can act against you.
Why would they do anything against you?
Our politicians are the best money can buy. They’ve been bought and instructed to outlaw words and ideas which may be contrary to the agenda of the Marxists. If you say something which does not conform to their doctrine, it is now considered “hate speech”. You can be fired from your job. You can lose your income, lose your ability to pay a mortgage, and therefore lose your home. All because you dared to speak up against their doctrine. And in some Western nations now, you can actually be imprisoned for daring to even whisper a single word against their doctrine. And because they know your true identity through Google, Facebook, Twitter, and so on, they know where you live, and they can and will come for you if you dare to speak up.
But you can, for now, still vote. And you can vote for people who are not approved by them, such as Donald Trump. So how can they prevent that from happening again? The answer: More thought control!
All the popular websites owned by these Marxists are now introducing their own news services. These news services are intended to choose which news items you can easily access. They will also, in some cases (such as Wikipedia) actually author the news. And since it is more often than not the younger generations who gain all their information, true or false, from the Internet, this means the impressionable young minds among us are going to be getting their news from those Marxist sources. Those sources will be shaping their beliefs.
Speaking of shaping beliefs, the Marxists have also been stepping up their efforts to take absolute control of educational institutions in Western society. In universities, students are subjected to nonsensical Marxist ideologies, and are actually forbidden (on pain of expulsion) from daring to say anything against those nonsensical doctrines. The teachers are, more and more, faithful adherents of these harmful doctrines; they do not operate through reason and intelligence, but through the typical mixture of hatred and faith which can be seen in ideology-driven self-proclaimed progressives or revolutionaries of very type.
So that’s what’s happening at this point in the twenty-first century. What can be done about it? Well, here are a few things:
- Money talks. Buy local as much as you can. Grow your own food as much as you can.
- Barter. If you’ve got potatoes and your neighbour has applies, trade the damn things. You don’t need to use money. Advertise on a sign in front of your house what you’re willing to offer in goods or services, and what you want in return.
- Minimise or eradicate debt.
- Don’t spend money on useless, trivial crap.
- If you need to spend money, make it cash, not plastic.
- Don’t freely give your information to those vermin on the Internet. Maintain some privacy.
- While we’re stuck with politicians, always vote for the one who does not take campaign funding or favours from the guys determined to ruin your civilisation. Vote for the one who doesn’t support the harmful Marxist doctrines discussed. Vote for the one who has a record of defending free speech.
- Don’t bend over and take it when they tell you what you can’t think or can’t say.